VP of Sales
This position is responsible for achieving, promoting and growing PXG sales across all channels while providing outstanding relationship support to current and prospective customers. The ideal candidate will provide strong leadership to continually cultivate an environment of accountability, collaboration and achievement.
- In collaboration with senior leadership, identify, develop and implement strategic business opportunities to achieve sales objectives and market growth while maintaining effective cost control practices.
- Complete sales goals by helping teams build and grow sales pipelines within designated channels.
- Develop sales quotas and forecasts; interpreting results/providing recommendations to drive business forward. Regularly track sales promotions for effectiveness.
- Synergize sales efforts by identifying the goals for each distinctive channel, and take steps to define, initiate and implement respective channel responsibilities. Integrate channel activities to maintain strategic partnerships, execute joint selling initiatives, and reduce customer confusion.
- Provide high level of customer service to existing customers and actively develop prospect network both domestically and internationally. Regularly engage prospects for future partnerships, and foster long-term relationships. Provide high level of customer satisfaction without compromising company profits.
- Work across PXG teams to identify, recommend and implement improvements to provide better service and support of the overall sales and relationship management process. Partner with Department Heads to ensure alignment between teams and resolve issues when necessary.
- Regularly track, evaluate and communicate updates to senior leadership on progress against strategic plans. Make adjustments to increase productivity as appropriate.
- Select, hire, train and coach team to achieve high level performance.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Experience and Education Required:
- BA/BS in Business Management
- 10+ years of experience in sales role, with 5 - 7 years in management position
- High aptitude of coaching for performance and leading by example
- Strong technical skills, including CRM software utilization, and knowledge of MS Office
- Golf, or general sporting goods experience or knowledge preferred
- Performance Management
- Project Management
- Communication Proficiency
- Technical Capacity
- Stress Management/Composure
- Business Acumen
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Presentation Skills
Job Status: Full Time