Staff Photographer/Editor - Scottsdale, Arizona
Life is short so work somewhere awesome! This position is responsible for working with internal teams to fulfill marketing photography requests. Day-to-day duties include supporting PXG’s fitting team and apparel groups with digital product photography that will used in advertising, social spaces and on the website, PXG.com. Additional photography projects such as photographing PXG Tour Professionals (while on Tour), Influencers and senior leadership. There can be some travel with this position both domestically and internationally. This full-time role is a unique opportunity to help continue tell the PXG story via photographs and be a part of the company’s continuing success.
- Work in partnership with the Marketing team and other internal groups (i.e., Fitting team, Apparel, etc) to deliver innovative, high-quality and compelling brand, campaign, and eCommerce digital photography
- Manage the overall photography process from agency and studio engagement, to shoot set-up, lighting, set builds, shot sheets, etc.
- Produce well-lit and well-composed photography in conjunction with brand/campaign guidelines
- Occasionally retouch and edit as needed and occasionally utilize external resources to adjust product and/or people imagery
- Consistently deliver a strong work product in all instances, within the time frames requested and in proper file format(s)
- Maintain an organized work area and exercise good judgement and care of the company’s photography equipment and studio space.
- Proactively consider opportunities for improvement and efficiencies, take initiative and anticipate end-user needs
- Maintain PXG product knowledge, golf industry and competitor trends as it relates to photography
- Ad hoc requests as necessary
Experience and Education:
- Minimum of 5+ years’ professional photography experience preferably in a sports, marketing, Ecommerce or related field
- Diverse portfolio reflecting innovation and compelling brand, campaign and or eCommerce digital photography
- Detail oriented self-starter with ability to oversee multiple projects from concept through launch
- Ability to produce quality work under tight deadlines and work well under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written, and desire to work in a collaborative, team environment
- Resourceful and effective problem-solver; willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Strong desire, and familiarity with, working in an environment with changing and competing priorities
- Occasional travel should be expected; maintaining a valid passport is suggested
- Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality, honesty and integrity in all situations
- This position will be exposed to various working conditions (both inside and outside/hot and cold environments). Must be able to stand, walk, reach, bend, stoop, crouch, and kneel frequently and for long periods of time.
Job Status: Full Time