This position is responsible for performing both physical and administrative tasks involved in receiving, shipping, reconciling sales orders, invoicing, and closing orders in the CRM/MRP System.
- Prepare and maintain records of merchandise shipped and received
- Review customer orders, examining for appropriate ship method and ship to address.
- Prepare and execute shipments for domestic and international customers in compliance with sales order requests
- Receive and properly account for inbound packages from both domestic and international vendors
- Inventory Control support, picking, and other materials management functions
- Perform other related duties as required
Experience and Education Required:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
- 1-year of working in a high paced logistics environment with international reach
- A professional, positive and flexible attitude
- Microsoft Office; specifically Word and Excel
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills, to guide additional logistics support
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Team player, willing to jump in and help where needed to build trustworthy and supportive working relationships
- Ability to learn quickly and work under high pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Job Status: Full Time