Retail Store Manager- Located In Bellevue, WA
Description:Responsible for maximizing store sales and profits through effective merchandising, marketing, client scheduling, sales initiatives, inventory management and customer relationship management. Utilizes store-level performance metrics (KPI’s) to monitor results vs. budget and identify opportunities to drive overall performance.
- Directs and supervises associates engaged in customer relationship management, sales activities, inventory management, client scheduling and retail merchandising. Ensures weekly schedules are prepared to provide comprehensive floor coverage; reviews time sheets and other payroll documentation for accuracy and submits as appropriate.
- Promotes customer service by ensuring associates are professionally greeting and assisting customers; responds to customer inquiries and complaints in a professional and timely manner.
- Utilizes superior product knowledge, conveying features and benefits, and brand history to educate customers and increase sales.
- Maintains a professional and premium store appearance; including cleanliness, visual merchandising, and a high standard of organization. Trains associates on visual merchandising techniques to ensure store is properly maintained at all times.
- Monitors associate’s sales activities and productivity; proactively evaluates performance and communicates feedback on a consistent basis; motivates and trains associates to achieve full potential.
- Performs all financial activities effectively and efficiently and in accordance with store policy and procedures. Manages all transactional and accounting processes in accordance with guidelines and on a timely basis.
- Prepares and oversees physical inventories, ensuring proper accounting of received product and outflows of merchandise while ensuring shrink is kept to a minimum.
- Manages the general operations of the store ensuring that the store is in excellent working order and adequately supplied to ensure safe and efficient operations.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable laws, loss prevention policies, operating procedures and controls; conducts associate training as needed to reinforce proper controls.
- Recruits, hires, and develops store associates as required; prepares and conducts all performance appraisals and evaluations; and delivers coaching as needed.
- Other duties as assigned/required.
Experience and Education Required:
- 3-5 years of retail management experience
- Demonstrated sales achievement and success in meeting goals and retail KPI’s
- Golf industry contacts and solid network a plus
- BA/BS degree
- Proven track record of providing superior customer service along with strong, sales-closing abilities
- Excellent listening, verbal and written skills, and ability to prioritize/effectively respond to client’s needs
- Enthusiastic team player and self-starter with demonstrated abilities to lead and motivate diverse team
- Strong collaboration skills to partner with internal teams and clients
- Present a polished and professional demeanor and appearance
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM/sales database experience helpful
- Ability to monitor and analyze internal data against assigned KPI’s
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays as applicable
- Must possess a valid US driver license and a clean driving record
- Ability to lift a maximum of 30lbs
This position works both in an office and golf course/club environment. Must be able to bend, crouch, sit, and stand for multiple hours each day.
Job Status: Full Time