Retail Store Manager - Atlanta, GA
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG), a high-end golf equipment and apparel company is opening a retail store in Atlanta, Georgia. Great opportunity to join the opening team as the Store Manager! This role is responsible for maximizing store sales and profits through effective merchandising, marketing, client scheduling, sales initiatives, inventory management and customer relationship management. Utilizes store-level performance metrics (KPI’s) to monitor results vs. budget and identify opportunities to drive overall performance.
- Directs and supervises associates engaged in customer relationship management, sales activities, inventory management, client scheduling and retail merchandising. Ensures weekly schedules are prepared to provide comprehensive floor coverage; reviews time sheets and other payroll documentation for accuracy and submits as appropriate.
- Promotes customer service by ensuring associates are professionally greeting and assisting customers; responds to customer inquiries and complaints in a professional and timely manner.
- Utilizes superior product knowledge, conveying features and benefits, and brand history to educate customers and increase sales.
- Maintains a professional and premium store appearance; including cleanliness, visual merchandising, and a high standard of organization. Trains associates on visual merchandising techniques to ensure store is properly maintained at all times.
- Monitors associate’s sales activities and productivity; proactively evaluates performance and communicates feedback on a consistent basis; motivates and trains associates to achieve full potential.
- Performs all financial activities effectively and efficiently and in accordance with store policy and procedures. Manages all transactional and accounting processes in accordance with guidelines and on a timely basis.
- Prepares and oversees physical inventories, ensuring proper accounting of received product and outflows of merchandise while ensuring shrink is kept to a minimum.
- Manages the general operations of the store ensuring that the store is in excellent working order and adequately supplied to ensure safe and efficient operations.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable laws, loss prevention policies, operating procedures and controls; conducts associate training as needed to reinforce proper controls.
- Recruits, hires, and develops store associates as required; prepares and conducts all performance appraisals and evaluations; and delivers coaching as needed.
- Other duties as assigned/required.
Experience and Education Required:
- 3+ years of retail management experience
- Demonstrated sales achievement and success in meeting goals and retail KPI’s
- Golf industry contacts and solid network a plus
- BA/BS degree
- Proven track record of providing superior customer service along with strong, sales-closing abilities
- Excellent listening, verbal and written skills, and ability to prioritize/effectively respond to client’s needs
- Enthusiastic team player and self-starter with demonstrated abilities to lead and motivate diverse team
- Strong collaboration skills to partner with internal teams and clients
- Present a polished and professional demeanor and appearance
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM/sales database experience helpful
- Ability to monitor and analyze internal data against assigned KPI’s
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays as applicable
- Must possess a valid US driver license and a clean driving record
- Ability to lift a maximum of 30lbs
Job Status: Full Time