Player Support Specialist
This position is responsible for providing updates to PXG customers following custom fitting appointments and overseeing/communicating the daily fitting schedule to our internal and external fitting contacts.
- Confirm fitting details and information with fitting staff, customers, and various golf clubs in a timely manner
- Provide customers with prompt and accurate product information
- Respond professionally and in a courteous manner to phone and email requests
- Recognize, document and alert management of trends in customer calls
- Capture and maintain records of customer interactions via in-house database
- Conduct fitting follow-up quality checks with customers for feedback/satisfaction on fitting appointment
- Develop strong partnership with fitting team and green grass contacts to create/schedule PXG fitting events
- Maintain product knowledge and keep up-to-date on new product launches, etc.
- Perform other related duties as needed
Experience and Education Required:
- At least 2-5 years of customer service experience
- At least 2-5 years of scheduling/phone experience
- Golf industry experience preferred
- Solid communication skills, both verbal and written, and over the phone and email, with ability to respond effectively in all situations
- Strong customer orientation and passion to solve issues in a professional, flexible and service-orientated manner
- Previous customer appointment/scheduling experience in a fast-paced environment
- Strong focus on team orientation with flexible and adaptable approach
- Excellent attention to detail and effective time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office specifically, Word and Excel, and previous customer database experience highly desired
Please note: Shifts will include working either Saturday or Sunday.
Job Status: Full Time