Part-Time Sales Associate- Retail and Performance Studio
The Sales Associate is responsible for providing receptionist, retail, and clerical support at our Headquarters - Scottsdale Retail and Performance Studio. This role is essentially the “face” of PXG for all customers and is responsible for providing a positive experience and outstanding first impression. The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going style, be able to multitask while projecting a confident and professional demeanor. Ability to positively manage customer questions, issues, and complaints while providing a high level of customer service is essential.
- Greet and welcome guests, and provide assistance with questions pertaining to special requests, product information, price, use of merchandise, etc.
- Answer all phone incoming calls in a friendly, warm and helpful manner. Book fitting appointments and assist the fitters with follow up calls. Calling customers to let them know their clubs/merchandise is available and ready to be picked up at the store.
- Maintain records of customer interactions and purchase/transaction history.
- Assist customers with their retail selections and/or special requests. Track and provide timely updates to customer on special request items.
- Using a Square and a POS system you will be responsible for checking out customers (accepting payment/make change when necessary, taking returns and helping place orders for product if we are out of stock in the store. Wrap and/or bag merchandise for customers as necessary.
- Stock shelves, counters and/or tables with merchandise. Set up displays and/or arrange merchandise in visually pleasing manner to promote sales.
- Stamp, mark or tag prices on incoming merchandise, and as applicable.
- Accept and sign for the delivery of letters, packages etc. and distribute in a timely manner.
- Maintain daily reconciliation and recording of cash and credit card receipts.
- Maintain front desk and retail showroom in a tidy, clean and orderly manner. Ensure product information is maintained and materials are replenished as necessary.
- Maintain product knowledge and keep up-to- date on PXG/player milestones.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Experience and Education Required:
- At least 2-5 years in a retail/customer service setting
- Golf industry experience preferred, but not required
- Strong desire to provide exceptional customer service with great attention to detail; ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities in an effective manner
- Polished and professional demeanor and appearance required
- Ability to be highly punctual and work scheduled hours
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written, and desire to work in a collaborative, team environment
- Strong phone and active listening skills are essential
- Cash management and basic math ability (add, subtract, multiply and divide)
- Display a high level of self-motivation, accountability and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Strong multi-tasking, project prioritization and time management skills are essential
- Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality, honesty and integrity in all situations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; specifically, Word, Excel and Outlook
Job Status: Part Time