Part-Time Sales Associate - Bellevue, Washington
The Sales Associate is responsible for providing receptionist, retail, and clerical support at our Bellevue retail store and Performance Studio. This role is essentially the “face” of PXG for all customers and is responsible for providing a positive experience and outstanding first impression. The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy-going style, be able to multitask while projecting a confident and professional demeanor. Ability to positively manage customer questions, issues, and complaints while providing a high level of customer service is essential.
• Greet and welcome guests, and provide assistance with questions pertaining to special requests, product information, price, use of merchandise, etc.
• Answer all phone incoming calls in a friendly, warm and helpful manner. Book fitting appointments and assist the fitters with follow up calls. Calling customers to let them know their clubs/merchandise is available and ready to be picked up at the store.
• Maintain records of customer interactions and purchase/transaction history.
• Assist customers with their retail selections and/or special requests. Track and provide timely updates to customer on special request items.
• Using Fusion RMS, you will be responsible for checking out customers by accepting payment/make change when necessary, taking returns and helping place orders for product if we are out of stock at the Bellevue store. Wrap and/or bag merchandise for customers as necessary.
• Stock shelves, counters and/or tables with merchandise. Set up advertising displays and/or arrange merchandise in visually pleasing manner to promote sales.
• Stamp, mark or tag prices on incoming merchandise, and as applicable.
• Accept and sign for the delivery of letters, packages etc. and distribute in a timely manner.
• Maintain daily reconciliation and recording of cash and credit card receipts.
• Maintain front desk and retail showroom in a tidy, clean and orderly manner. Ensure product information is maintained and materials are replenished as necessary.
• Maintain product knowledge and keep up-to- date on PXG/player milestones.
• Perform other duties as requested.
Experience and Education Required:
• At least 2-5 years in a retail/customer service setting
• Golf industry experience preferred, but not required
• Strong desire to provide exceptional customer service with great attention to detail; ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities in an effective manner
• Polished and professional demeanor and appearance required
• Ability to be highly punctual and work scheduled hours
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written, and desire to work in a collaborative, team environment
• Strong phone and active listening skills are essential
• Cash management and basic math ability (add, subtract, multiply and divide)
• Display a high level of self-motivation, accountability and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
• Strong multi-tasking, project prioritization and time management skills are essential
• Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality, honesty and integrity in all situations
• Proficient in Microsoft Office; specifically, Word, Excel and Outlook
Job Status: Part Time