Master Fitter - Northbrook, Illinois
Life is short so work somewhere awesome. At PXG, incremental innovation is never an option. We are golfers, designers, and dreamers who will do whatever it takes to deliver game-changing innovation. The Master Fitter is responsible for custom fitting golf clubs to customer specifications while providing high quality customer service.
- Custom fit clients to provide the best possible equipment options based on individual needs
- Provide exceptional customer service by listening, understanding and responding to individual requests and preferences
- Work with the Business Development team to create/implement strategies for prospecting new business opportunities within defined territory
- Drive the sales process by opening new accounts, and promoting PXG in order to increase revenue/profitability and achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales milestones
- Maintain strong communications/relationships and provide regular territory updates
- Possess superior product knowledge
- Perform other related duties as required
Experience and Education Required:
- Prior club fitting experience in a golf retail sales and customer service environment
- Demonstrated sales achievement and success in meeting targets and milestones
- Familiarity/comfort/previous success in working from a remote location/providing regular territory updates to Headquarters
- Proven track record of providing superior fitting expertise while maintaining a strong customer focus
- Strong sales and prospecting skills, and ability to meet sales targets within a defined territory
- A professional, positive and "can-do" approach
- Ability to successfully work independently and as part of a remote team
- Enthusiastic team player, self-starter without the need for continual direction
- Ability to travel 25-50% of the time, with some overnight trips possible. Flexibility to work temporarily in other regional locations, based on business needs, highly desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM/sales database experience
Please note: This position will be based out of the PXG Northbrook retail location.
Job Status: Full Time