Head of Events
The Head of Events is responsible for developing and managing event strategy and objectives to meet company goals. This individual will work closely with our marketing and sales teams, and other members of the operation to ensure event success. Coordinates arrangements for all events to ensure a seamless and flawless execution.
- Create and manage the strategic plan for promotional events.
- Collaborate cross functionally to ensure alignment with the business, sales revenue goals and marketing & brand objectives.
- Execute on program objectives and metrics through tracking mechanisms and analysis.
- Report on overall program/event results.
- Establishes and maintains internal and external relationships by interacting and communicating effectively with diverse groups of individuals.
- Handle multiple projects and prioritize appropriately to produce high-quality results quickly and on time
- Meets challenges with resourcefulness; develops innovative approaches and ideas.
- Manage the company’s events calendar
- Other tasks as directed
Experience and Education Required:
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Sports Management or other pertinent field.
- 5 -7 years’ media experience and/or event development
- Prior experience managing and producing small- and large-scale event programs, including event operations and logistics.
- Professional, self-confident, outgoing and energetic
- Superior organizational skills
- Exceptional communication skills; verbal/pubic speaking, written, presentations
- Project management capabilities with strong attention to detail
- Must have the ability to juggle multiple demanding priorities
- Enthusiasm for golf or sports in general
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, performance driven environment
- Creative, with an understanding of marketing concepts
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
Job Status: Full Time