Fitting Specialist - Florida
Life is short so work somewhere awesome. At PXG, incremental innovation is never an option. We are golfers, designers, and dreamers who will do whatever it takes to deliver game-changing innovation.
The Fitting Specialist is responsible for custom fitting golf clubs to customer specifications while providing high-quality customer service.
- Properly custom fit all customers to ensure the best possible equipment for them.
- Ensure each customer receives exceptional service by finding the right products and providing creative solutions.
- Maintain a positive, customer-focused attitude by listening, understanding and responding to customer needs.
- Help drive the sales process by opening new accounts, and promoting PXG in order to increase revenue/profitability and achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales milestones.
- Maintain strong communications/relationships with colleagues and provide regular weekly reports to the Sales Manager.
- Confirm fitting details and information with fitting staff, customers, and various golf clubs in a timely manner.
- Respond professionally and in a courteous manner to phone and email requests.
- Conduct fitting follow-up quality checks with customers where required.
- Develop strong partnerships with green grass contacts to create & schedule PXG fittings.
- Maintain superior product knowledge.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Experience and Education Required:
- Prior experience in golf retail sales and customer service
- Prior club fitting/building experience is preferred
- Enthusiastic team player with a professional, positive and flexible attitude
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent attention to detail and effective time management skills
- Ability to travel, with some overnight trips possible. Flexibility to work temporarily in other regional locations, based on business needs.
- Microsoft Office and basic computer skills
Job Status: Full Time