Fitting Specialist - Detroit/Michigan
This position is responsible for custom fitting golf clubs to customer specifications while providing high-quality customer service.
- Properly custom fit all customers to ensure the best possible equipment for them.
- Ensure each customer receives exceptional service by finding the right products and providing creative solutions.
- Maintain a positive, customer-focused attitude by listening, understanding and responding to customer needs.
- Help drive the sales process by opening new accounts, and promoting PXG in order to increase revenue/profitability and achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales milestones
- Maintain strong communications/relationships with colleagues and provide regular weekly reports to the Sales Manager.
- Confirm fitting details and information with fitting staff, customers, and various golf clubs in a timely manner.
- Respond professionally and in a courteous manner to phone and email requests.
- Conduct fitting follow-up quality checks with customers where required.
- Develop strong partnerships with green grass contacts to create & schedule PXG fittings.
- Maintain superior product knowledge.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Experience and Education Required:
- Prior experience in golf retail sales and customer service
- Prior club fitting/building experience is preferred
- Enthusiastic team player with a professional, positive and flexible attitude
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent attention to detail and effective time management skills
- Ability to travel, with some overnight trips possible. Flexibility to work temporarily in other regional locations, based on business needs.
- Microsoft Office and basic computer skills
Job Status: Full Time