Fitting Operations Coordinator - Scottsdale, AZ
This position is responsible for assisting the direct sales support function for the mobile club fitting and headquarter fitting teams.
- Deliver timely oral and written communications with the sales team as it relates to all inquiries and orders.
- Serve as point of contact for sales team for product updates and product requests.
- Respond to and complete incoming requests for product.
- Communicate with International sales team to coordinate new product launches.
- Receive and track all product for sales team.
- Maintain strong communications/relationships to ensure that departmental goals are being met.
- Maintain product knowledge.
- Perform additional support duties, as required, that help the company meet and exceed sales goals and objectives.
Experience and Education Required:
- Customer service experience
- Golf industry experience preferred
- Strong desire to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Experience managing multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- Professional, positive and “can do” attitude
- Hyper-organized with strong attention to detail
- Strong ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Demonstrated self-starter, and flexibility working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate internally with support teams (Marketing, Ops, Finance, etc)
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM/sales database experience
Job Status: Full Time