Email Marketing Manager - Scottsdale, Arizona
This new role will work with and report to the Director of Digital & Database Marketing to develop the strategy and own the day-to-day executions of PXG’s email marketing and communications efforts. The Email Marketing Manager is responsible for maximizing revenue, conversion, and customer engagement in the email channel.
- Build a strategy for email that includes automated email marketing and communications and B2C and Partner messaging.
- Develop, execute and manage PXG’s owned and paid email marketing campaigns.
- Work with PXG’s Director of Digital & Database Marketing and advertising agency to brainstorm creative direction and messaging relevant to product and target audiences.
- Test, measure, track, and optimize all email campaigns.
- Find opportunities to test new email marketing opportunities.
Experience and Education Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 2+ years of data driven Email Marketing experience in a customer-focused company or agency with a proven track record of driving revenue, conversion, and engagement.
- Detail oriented, well-organized professional who performs with a sense of urgency
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in fast-paced deadline driven atmosphere
- Understanding of marketing funnel and fundamental knowledge of key email marketing metrics
- Understands how to use customer data to improve performance and approach
- Proficiency in MS office tools
- Experience with HTML a plus
This position primarily works in an office environment. Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time. Please note: Shifts will include working either Saturday or Sunday.
Job Status: Full Time