The CNC Operator is responsible for operating a 5-axis CNC machine including program edits, set up and operation.
- Assist with set-up, operation and program editing.
- Perform to established productivity standards and sustain a level of quality for parts produced.
- Prepare and verify material to be used in production.
- Inspect parts to process specifications.
- Ensure that machinery, equipment and facilities are maintained for efficient production
- Debug new computer programs, ensuring the piece meets specifications, maintaining the equipment and assembling the pieces.
- Ensure high quality completion on all jobs
- Review work-in-progress to ensure quality and timeliness
- Perform de-burr, conventional machining operations and rework.
Experience and Education Required:
- Minimum 2 years of 5 Axis CNC operating experience
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude and hands on approach to manufacturing
- Must be able to read and interpret industry blueprints
- Must be able to determine machine tool and CNC program errors
- Excellent communication skills required to interface with designers and engineers
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong focus on quality
Job Status: Full Time