This posting has expired and is no longer available.
This position is responsible for conducting origination inspection of incoming parts and supplies used for manufacture of products, and inspection and quality assurance of finished product as well as ensuring accuracy of orders. The hours for this position are Monday through Friday, 12pm - 9pm.
- Test clubs for screw tightness, change and apply Loctite when applicable
- Check for loft/lie accuracy (operate loft/lie machine)
- Check for order accuracy of component parts (correct shaft, grip, clubhead etc….)
- Check for visible defects on clubs
- Check for swing weight accuracy (operate swing weight machine)
- Clean and box clubs for shipping
- Keep up to date on product knowledge
- Recommend process improvements
- Perform other related duties as needed
Experience and Education Required:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
- Golf industry experience preferred
- A professional, positive and flexible attitude
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; specifically Word and Excel
- Able to work in a team environment with emphasis on customer satisfaction
- Attention to detail and problem solving ability
- Multi-tasking ability, prioritization and time management skills
This position primarily works in an office/golf shop environment. Must be able to bend, crouch, sit, stand and lift. Will be required to use hand tools and various materials which may require the use of protective equipment. The hours for this position are Monday through Friday, 12pm - 9pm.