This posting has expired and is no longer available.
This position is responsible for picking orders, transporting orders to the club builders, unloading shipping trucks, and replenishing inventory. The ideal candidate will be a team player, self-motivated, and possess a strong work ethic. The hours for this position are Monday through Friday, 12pm - 9pm.
- Maintain inventory of products, materials, parts and supplies
- Restocking inventory
- Review customer orders, examining, stocking and distributing merchandise, products and materials in inventory
- Prepare products and merchandise for shipment
- Assist in ordering materials from vendors
- Perform other related duties as required
Experience and Education Required:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
- Golf industry experience preferred
- A professional, positive and flexible attitude
- Microsoft Office; specifically, Word and Excel
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Team player, willing to jump in and help where needed
- Extensive knowledge of golf grips, shafts, and clubs. PXG product knowledge is a plus.
- Be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds unattended
- Must be able to walk up and down stairs
- Forklift Operator Certification
This position primarily works in a manufacturing/golf shop environment. Must be able to bend, crouch, sit, stand and lift. Average distance walked is from 5-7 miles per day. The hours for this position are Monday through Friday, 12pm to 9pm.