This position is responsible for picking orders, transporting orders to the club builders, unloading shipping trucks, and replenishing inventory. The ideal candidate will be a team player, self-motivated, and possess a strong work ethic. The hours for this position are Monday through Friday, 12pm - 9pm.
- Maintain inventory of products, materials, parts and supplies
- Restocking inventory
- Review customer orders, examining, stocking and distributing merchandise, products and materials in inventory
- Prepare products and merchandise for shipment
- Assist in ordering materials from vendors
- Perform other related duties as required
Experience and Education Required:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
- Golf industry experience preferred
- A professional, positive and flexible attitude
- Microsoft Office; specifically, Word and Excel
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Team player, willing to jump in and help where needed
- Extensive knowledge of golf grips, shafts, and clubs. PXG product knowledge is a plus.
- Be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds unattended
- Must be able to walk up and down stairs
- Forklift Operator Certification
This position primarily works in a manufacturing/golf shop environment. Must be able to bend, crouch, sit, stand and lift. Average distance walked is from 5-7 miles per day. The hours for this position are Monday through Friday, 12pm to 9pm.