This posting has expired and is no longer available.
This position is responsible for performing both physical and administrative tasks involved in receiving, shipping, reconciling sales orders, invoicing, and closing orders in the CRM/MRP System. The hours for this position are Monday through Friday, 12pm - 9pm.
- Prepare and maintain records of merchandise shipped and received
- Invoicing shipped sales orders
- Review customer orders, examining for appropriate ship method and ship to address.
- Prepare and execute shipments for domestic and international customers in compliance with sales order requests
- Receive and properly account for inbound merchandise from both domestic and international vendors
- Coordinate with Materials Manager on all inbound receivables
- Inventory Control support, picking, and other materials management functions
- Perform other related duties as required
Experience and Education Required:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
- 1-year of working in a high paced logistics environment with international reach
- A professional, positive and flexible attitude
- Microsoft Office; specifically Word and Excel
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills, to guide additional logistics support
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Team player, willing to jump in and help where needed
This position works in an office/warehouse environment. Must be able to bend, crouch, sit, stand, lift. The hours for this position are Monday through Friday, 12pm - 9pm.