This posting has expired and is no longer available.
This position is responsible for the assembly, repair and modifications of golf clubs to customer specifications between the hours of 12pm and 9pm.
- Assemble entire golf clubs – club head, shaft, grip to exact specifications
- Manage the club building area by keeping it clean, organized and stocked with the inventory and supplies
- Maintain superior product knowledge
- Ensure high quality completion on all jobs
- Perform other related duties as required
Experience and Education Required:
- At least 5 years of club building experience
- A professional, positive and flexible attitude
- Must have significant build expertise and experience
- Enthusiastic and hands on approach to club building
- Superior customer service skills
- Able to work in a team environment with emphasis on customer satisfaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong focus on quality
- Golf experience preferred
This position primarily works in an office/golf shop environment. Must be able to bend, crouch, sit, stand and lift. Will be required to use hand tools and various materials which may require the use of protective equipment. This position's hours are from 3pm to 12am Monday through Friday.